· Think about the needs of the students first.
· Always enable every student to participate.
· Provide a safe place for students to be at all times.
· Create continuity between the regular school day and after school, keeping all stakeholders from the
· Model good leadership and enable students to become leaders themselves.
· Give students the opportunity to shape the after school program to their liking.
· Provide programming that will help students to succeed in college, leadership, and in life.
We expect the 2011-2012 school year to bring great things to the students of Corvallis, and the Bulldog Academy hopes to make positive impacts in the lives of students who participate in the program.