Our Mission Statement:
Norwalk-La Mirada Unified School District, in collaboration with parents and community, shall develop in all students the knowledge, understanding, skills, and attitudes to empower them to become life-long learners and productive citizens in an ever-changing world. This will be accomplished in a climate that promotes high expectations, strives to meet individuals needs and values diversity.
Board of Education Goals - The Big "5"
- High Academic Achievement
- Effective Standards-Based Instruction
- Fiscally Solvent and Increase Enrollment
- Accountability for all Stakeholders
- Safety and Security of Students and Staff
Where EVERY student is given EVERY opportunity to demonstrate EXCELLENCE!!