NORWALK-LA MIRADA ADMINISTRATOR'S ASSOCIATION
The Norwalk-La Mirada Administrator's (NLMAA) is a District based association comprised of Certificated Administrators & Certificated Management employees, Classified Management employees and Confidential employees of the Norwalk-La Mirada Unified School District. NLMAA has been and will always be dedicated to working cooperatively with other employee and student organizations for the common good of our District and its stakeholders.
1. To continue to encourage a supportive collegial atmosphere among all certificated managers, classified managers and confidential employees.
2. To increase public awareness and recognition of the positive programs and positive people within our District.
3. To keep informed about current educational issues and trends.
4. To continue to ensure due process in board policies, state laws, and current practices for all employees.
5. To encourage membership in NLMAA, ACSA, and other professional organizations.
6. To continue to increase financial contributions for scholarships to be allocated to graduating seniors into college and universities.